Quality instrument for beginners and intermediate players. The best Yamaha Guitar in 'F' series
- Rosewood is a popular choice for the fingerboard and bridge, providing a smooth playing experience.
- Dreadnought body shape, renowned for its balanced tone and projection. The top is often composed of spruce, with meranti or identical tone woods used for the back and sides.
- Nato or mahogany neck for stability and longevity. - Chrome-plated tuners that help maintain tuning stability.
- Typically around 25.6 inches (650mm) scale length
- Affordable Price (visit Amazon)
- Impressive color options i.e. natural, sunburst
Best Review on YouTube @Subhro Paul
Yamaha F280 Acoustic Guitar
Good sound quality at an affordable price
None for the price
High tensile strength and stability
Beginners will find it easy to play.
We participate in Amazon Affiliate Program. This site contains product affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of those links.